17th of may 2017
- Fixed the dates when you dublicate a vacancy or an event
- Added standard text styling possibilities where they were missing.
- Added new information to the Activity-bar in the person chart
- Optimized the editing possibilities for the application flow. As an example it is now possible to edit the order of video question
- Fixed issues with the conversation module.
- Fixed minor issues on limited users access.
- Improved the look of the job portal on phones
- Fixed issues conversation module
- You can customize the embed coding of the job portal
- Possibility to create a take-down message for advertising media
- New option at start date for vacancies
- Added view of Time 2 Hire when vacancy is closed
- Possibility to see stats for mails at the recruiter
- Added Snapchat as a social media – Now you can get the icon in email, forms etc.
- Customize where Profile match is shown
- Added statistics for vacancies and mails during vacancies
- Added a new feature called Terms(betingelser) where you can adjust and easily customize your Terms and conditions – Read more in our helpcenter: https://intercom.help/youngcrm/brug-af-youngcrm/brugen-af-betingelser
4th of may 2017
- Fixed different issues with the cover photo
- Optimized the eventmanager – Fixed minor issues with deadlines, missing currency, shortcodes text errors in the eventportal etc.
- The datepicker for birthdy were set to be a textbox when creating a new person.
- When you deleted a form, it showed the page saying “No forms have been created”
- Sometimes when creating forms/events/vacancies, it did not highlight which fields you are missing to complete.
- Occasionally Insights did not send emails
- Switching between persons, using the arrows did not work.
- Issue with the exact time for creation of persons
- Possible to embed the eventportal with specific event tags.
- Changed the description and meaning of status mails in the recruiter.
- New way of seaching within the eventportal – Now possible to “See all events”
- If a person unsubscribes from an event, it will appear in the activity log
- Added styling options for text editing in the eventmanager
- The dashboard is 100% implemented for all types of users – Both admins and limited users
7th of April 2017
- The cover photo failed when you tried to move it in the formbuilder
- The number of recipients for direct mails were slow at updating Improvements
- Duplicated vacancies is showing the creation date when they were duplicated, instead of the creation date of the original vacancy
- The filter function now includes empty fields when using the exclution filter
- Viewing of the datafield Country have been improved
- The application flow is only active as long as the vacancy is open for applications
- The datepicker can choose future days
- We have added a new chat feature, which makes it easy to ask for help or ask a question
20th February 2017
- We have now updated the date picker field
- The text editor is now improved
- “Mark all as read” os now added under notifications
- WE have now added registration deadline to event overview
- It is now possible to link directly to the user portal through mails
- It is now possible to customize recruiter status by renaming them