5th of July
- Updated the design in system/notification emails!
- Fixed minor text issues
- Added and edited text at places where needed
- Added a new datafield – CC email adress
- Added a footer in emails
- Added a Partner setup
14th of June
- Fixed minor text issues
- Added new text at places where needed.
- Fixed an issue with events going into ‘Previous Events’ as soon as it started
- Issues with excluding filters for emails
- Added the possibility of using CPR number, when using events for data fields
- Users can now see all their uploaded videos at the user portal
- You can receive notification emails for your saved views
1st of June
- Fixed an error when changing status on multiple candidates
- Fixed an issure where you could cancel an already closed/cancelled event
- Issues with changing language for the organization
- Fixed small issues with limited users
- Search field for events
- Added a standard Dashboard setup
- Added Time 2 hire on the candidate view
- Added new notifications when there is new persons/candidates
- Added new notifications when a person adds new info
- A new counter on the dashboard: Unseen Conversations
- Possibility of adding a jobtitle to your user, which will be shown at relevant places
- Added tracking to insight reports
17th of may 2017
- Fixed the dates when you dublicate a vacancy or an event
- Added standard text styling possibilities where they were missing.
- Added new information to the Activity-bar in the person chart
- Optimized the editing possibilities for the application flow. As an example it is now possible to edit the order of video question
- Fixed issues with the conversation module.
- Fixed minor issues on limited users access.
- Improved the look of the job portal on phones
- Fixed issues conversation module
- You can customize the embed coding of the job portal
- Possibility to create a take-down message for advertising media
- New option at start date for vacancies
- Added view of Time 2 Hire when vacancy is closed
- Possibility to see stats for mails at the recruiter
- Added Snapchat as a social media – Now you can get the icon in email, forms etc.
- Customize where Profile match is shown
- Added statistics for vacancies and mails during vacancies
- Added a new feature called Terms(betingelser) where you can adjust and easily customize your Terms and conditions – Read more in our helpcenter: https://intercom.help/youngcrm/brug-af-youngcrm/brugen-af-betingelser
4th of may 2017
- Fixed different issues with the cover photo
- Optimized the eventmanager – Fixed minor issues with deadlines, missing currency, shortcodes text errors in the eventportal etc.
- The datepicker for birthdy were set to be a textbox when creating a new person.
- When you deleted a form, it showed the page saying “No forms have been created”
- Sometimes when creating forms/events/vacancies, it did not highlight which fields you are missing to complete.
- Occasionally Insights did not send emails
- Switching between persons, using the arrows did not work.
- Issue with the exact time for creation of persons
- Possible to embed the eventportal with specific event tags.
- Changed the description and meaning of status mails in the recruiter.
- New way of seaching within the eventportal – Now possible to “See all events”
- If a person unsubscribes from an event, it will appear in the activity log
- Added styling options for text editing in the eventmanager
- The dashboard is 100% implemented for all types of users – Both admins and limited users